Elementary and middle-school principals from around the country will gather in Seattle this week to discuss school leadership, including...
U.S. principals to gather in Seattle
Elementary and middle-school principals from around the country will gather in Seattle this week to discuss school leadership, including how to combat bullying.
The annual convention of the National Association of Elementary School Principals will take place at the Washington State Convention Center this Wednesday through Saturday.
The event will include speeches by education notables like historian Diane Ravitch, evaluation expert Charlotte Danielson and teacher Rafe Esquith. Bullying will be a focus.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
The principals will also participate in a community-service project to build a new playground for Columbia City’s Hawthorne Elementary School.