Seattle police say someone opened fire this afternoon in the 4300 block of University Way Northeast near the University of Washington, shattering a window.
Police say there were no victims.
Police arrested a suspect after pulling over a vehicle at East Roanoke Street near Lake Washington. The motive for the shooting was not immediately known.
Most Read Local Stories
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- Housing group levels empty Seattle motel, where homeless people slept, for tiny village
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 15: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Waiting for rain in the Seattle area? It's on the way; here's when