A bomb threat last night forced the evacuation of the Walmart store on the Tulalip Tribes reservation.
Snohomish County sheriff’s deputies responded to the store at 8924 Quilceda Blvd. just after 8 p.m. after someone called the store and said a bomb had been placed in the building. The State Patrol and Tulalip police also responded.
No explosive devices were found in the store.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades