UPDATE AT 6:40 p.m.: All lanes are now open.
UPDATE AT 5:19 P.M.: Two eastbound lanes have now been reopened, according to the State Patrol.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
ORIGINAL POST: All lanes of eastbound Interstate 90 in North Bend are blocked due to an accident involving a semi truck, according to the State Patrol.
The State Patrol is on the scene. It’s not known when one or more of the eastbound lanes will be reopened.