Detectives believe the incident started as a fight.
Seattle police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and another wounded early Saturday after a concert in the Sodo neighborhood.
A 34-year-old man, discovered after officers heard shots fired, died of his wounds at Harborview Medical Center. A 32-year-old man, who was also shot, received treatment in the same hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
The incident occurred at around 12:20 a.m. near the 1700 block of First Avenue South. Officers were already patrolling the area after a large crowd left a nearby concert venue.
Detectives believe the incident started as a fight between several people, according to the Seattle Police Department Blotter.
Most Read Local Stories
- I-1639 the most ambitious effort at gun regulation in Washington state’s history
- Controversy heats up over removal of Lower Snake River dams as orcas suffer losses VIEW
- Washington's top Republican congressional candidates say they don't need a Trump visit
- King County sheriff's officials defend arrest in a light-rail train that was captured on video WATCH
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW