Detectives believe the incident started as a fight.
Seattle police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and another wounded early Saturday after a concert in the Sodo neighborhood.
A 34-year-old man, discovered after officers heard shots fired, died of his wounds at Harborview Medical Center. A 32-year-old man, who was also shot, received treatment in the same hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
The incident occurred at around 12:20 a.m. near the 1700 block of First Avenue South. Officers were already patrolling the area after a large crowd left a nearby concert venue.
Detectives believe the incident started as a fight between several people, according to the Seattle Police Department Blotter.
Most Read Local Stories
- The Arlene's Flowers case is back in the state Supreme Court - here's why
- Alaska Airlines starts taking reservations for flights out of Everett's Paine Field
- UW will shutter Mount Baker laundry, putting nearly 100 employees out of work
- Owners of Seattle electronics recycler charged in fraud case
- Map: Kim Schrier won big in King County suburbs, even in Dino Rossi's neighborhood