Two men died when their fast-moving car struck several trees, ejecting them.
Two men were killed early Wednesday in Federal Way when their fast-moving car crashed into several trees.
The single-car accident occurred at 2:17 a.m. in the 800 block of Southwest 320th Street, according to Federal Way Police Cmdr. Kurt Schwan.
Most Read Local Stories
- Filmmaker, author sue FBI, seeking records about infamous 1981 Seattle murders
- Washington state voters approved new gun regulations in I-1639. Here's what the law will do.
- Washington State Patrol detective violated woman's rights with ruse, hidden cameras, court rules
- Washington Senate Democrats choose Andy Billig of Spokane as new majority leader
- Seattle budget proposal: Divert $2.7 million in red-light fines from safe-school projects
The men were traveling in a Honda Civic at a high rate of speed when their car left the road, striking multiple trees and tearing the vehicle in two, Schwan said. The men were ejected from the car and pronounced dead at the scene by South King Fire & Rescue.
The men, whose identities were not released, were between the ages of 25 and 30, Schwan said. He said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the collision.