Two men died when their fast-moving car struck several trees, ejecting them.
Two men were killed early Wednesday in Federal Way when their fast-moving car crashed into several trees.
The single-car accident occurred at 2:17 a.m. in the 800 block of Southwest 320th Street, according to Federal Way Police Cmdr. Kurt Schwan.
Most Read Local Stories
- No surprise for commuters: Washington ranks dead last among lower 48 states for driving
- End Daylight Saving Time in Washington? Why a state lawmaker thinks the effort has a chance this year
- Seattle-area residents least likely in nation to give their neighborhoods top marks | FYI Guy
- Could the humble TSA agent save democracy? Increasingly they're being asked to try | Danny Westneat
- Decade of heavy storms has helped Northwest glaciers, but don't expect that to last, studies show
The men were traveling in a Honda Civic at a high rate of speed when their car left the road, striking multiple trees and tearing the vehicle in two, Schwan said. The men were ejected from the car and pronounced dead at the scene by South King Fire & Rescue.
The men, whose identities were not released, were between the ages of 25 and 30, Schwan said. He said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the collision.