The driver and passenger were killed when their car was hit be another car when it made a left turn across Canyon Road.
Two people were killed in a two-car collision in Kent late Sunday, police reported.
A car traveling eastbound on Canyon Road was struck broadside as it turned left across the road by a second car heading in the opposition direction, Kent Police Cmdr. Jarod Kasner confirmed late Sunday.
The collision killed the driver and a passenger in the turning vehicle, Kasner said. Occupants in the second vehicle suffered only minor injuries, he said.
Part of the road was expected to be closed for several hours late Sunday while police investigated the accident, Kasner said.
Most Read Stories
- Everett’s bikini baristas head to federal court to argue for freedom of exposure
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' came to Seattle: What did you think of the episode?
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Trump: NFL should suspend Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world