Headline: Here’s an inadvertently funny “head” line on the site this morning:Ex-DEA heads: Feds should nullify state pot laws
And speaking of marijuana …Seattle police found 40 marijuana plants growing in Llandover Woods Greenspace located on the city’s border with Shoreline. The coppers don’t really care much, though, because pot is legal in our state. Plus, what kind of agricultural geniuses are trying to grow pot outdoors in winter?
That guy in handcuffs: Remember that fellow who took off from Harborview while he was still in cuffs last week? Cops haven’t found him, according to our community news partnerCHS Capitol Hill Seattle Blog.
Most Read Local Stories
- Omicron flips 'big switch' at Seattle-area hospitals as ICUs are spared from COVID surge
- Lawmakers hit brakes on WA Cares payroll tax, plan big changes
- Coronavirus daily news updates, January 20: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Several families still unable to return to Bellevue street where hill gave way, house slid
- WA Supreme Court upholds $18M campaign finance fine against grocery industry group
Accident weeks old:This is an odd one.Fatal accident scene discovered in Redmond. Wasn’t someone reported missing?
Now here’s some news: Yeah, right …Poll: Strong voter opposition to higher gas, car-tab taxes
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com:
- Calif. woman dies after nurse refuses to do CPR
- Gonzaga rises to No. 1
- $2M posted to bail out Chinese student facing vehicular-homicide charge
- Mariners continue bashing homers, winning games
- Boeing’s Conner says 787 fix can be fast
Nick Provenza: 206-464-2142 or email@example.com