Whether you’re irritated by overcrowding or appreciative of the system’s reliability, contact reporter Jessica Lee at email@example.com or 206-464-2532 to share your thoughts.
How do you feel about bus service in the Seattle area?
Whether you’re frustrated by overcrowding or delays, or maybe appreciative of King County Metro Transit’s reliability, we want to hear from you.
Contact reporter Jessica Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-464-2532 to share your experience.
Include details, such as where you take the bus and how often, how long you’ve lived here and what you’ve observed using public transit in other cities.
Most Read Local Stories
- Heavy rains, rising river waters bring more flooding to saturated northwest Washington communities
- Discipline delayed: Washington state struggles to stop sexual misconduct in health care, leaving patients vulnerable
- 3 progressive candidates just changed politics in SeaTac — here's how
- 'Unimaginable': Mount Vernon dairy farmers reeling from flood devastation
- Frustrated passengers leave stalled light-rail train near UW and walk through tunnel
We may publish your story, as part of Traffic Lab’s ongoing coverage of Metro’s system.