Car2Go has reserved parking space for 20 vehicles at a satellite lot near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Transportation options to and from Sea-Tac airport continue to expand, as Car2Go on Tuesday began offering its members parking near the growing airport.
Ten parking spaces at the WallyPark satellite lot are dedicated for 20 of the company’s tiny Smart Cars. Members who park there before a departing flight can take a WallyPark airport shuttle to the terminal at no additional cost. The shuttles run every five minutes during peak hours to and from the airport.
Travelers arriving to Seattle can reserve a car from the WallyPark lot up to 30 minutes in advance of their trip.
Parking at WallyPark will add $5 to the cost of a trip, but the service is free until Oct. 15.
Most Read Local Stories
- Man arrested, accused of stealing Seattle police officer's vehicle after she was fatally struck while helping at crash scene
- Washington is the country's worst offender when it comes to using too much jargon
- Washington is tantalizingly close to a 'near return to normal,' but COVID risks are staying higher in some areas
- Here's who won the second $250,000 prize in Washington's COVID-19 vaccine lottery
- 'We have someone being murdered,' said Kent 911 caller. 52 minutes later when police arrived, a woman was near death