We’ve compiled tips and tricks for getting around safely and lawfully, ranging from rules on parking to pedestrian do’s and don’ts at intersections.
- Seattle transportation director Scott Kubly won’t be Austin’s city manager
- Tips for getting around Seattle safely, on foot and behind the wheel
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end
- Traffic alert: Bellevue road closures start Monday for light-rail work
- From congestion to carbon to fatalities, roads are getting worse, WSDOT data show
- Alaska Airlines drops $60 monthly transit-pass subsidy for employees
- Seattle family sues Greyhound after son is fatally struck by bus
Traffic Lab is a Seattle Times project that digs into the region’s thorny transportation issues, spotlights promising approaches to easing gridlock, and helps readers find the best ways to get around. It is funded with the help of community sponsors Alaska Airlines, CenturyLink, Kemper Development Co., Sabey Corp., Seattle Children’s hospital and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates. Seattle Times editors and reporters operate independently of our funders and maintain editorial control over Traffic Lab content.