Most Read Local Stories
- Former gubernatorial candidate Loren Culp drops election fraud lawsuit after Washington state threatens legal sanctions
- A worrying coronavirus mutation is discovered in Washington state — but hasn't spread
- Nursing professor sues Seattle Pacific University, says he was denied full-time job 'because he's not heterosexual'
- Washington state will move to the next phase of coronavirus vaccination in the ‘coming days.’ Here's what that means.
- Huge response to a mass COVID-19 vaccination site in Sequim is likely preview of what's to come WATCH