The Associated Press
SPOKANE — A train struck a man on the tracks early Wednesday in Spokane.
Authorities say the man did not move even though the train was blowing its horn.
KHQ reports the 28-year-old was taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center with serious head injuries.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world