If you like cooking competitions, you’re in luck. “Top Chef: Seattle” debuts on the Bravo cable channel tonight.
Twenty-one contestants,”cheftestants” if you have a high cute quotient, vie to be the No. 1 chef in the Emerald City. (None of the contestants is from Seattle, though.)
Host and celebrity chef Padma Lakshmi and judges Hugh Acheson, Tom Colicchio, Wolfgang Puck and Gail Simmons were filming here for seven weeks this summer, spotlighting city landmarks from Fare Start to the Bite of Seattle.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
We recently interviewed Lakshmi, Padma Lakshmi speaks out on ‘Top Chef Seattle,’ who describes the show as “A love letter to Seattle and its food scene.”
Rebekah Denn will blog recaps of each show on the All You Can Eat blog.