It won't be a record-setter, but today it's expected to be unseasonable warm and one of those days to get outside and enjoy it.
Today to be warmest
so far this year
It won’t be a record-setter, but today it’s expected to be unseasonably warm and one of those get-outside-and-enjoy-it days.
The National Weather Service predicts a high of 73 degrees — the warmest day of the year so far. That’s about 14 degrees above normal for mid-April, said meteorologist Johnny Burg.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades
But keep this in mind if you head down to the water, he added: River and creek temperatures are still in the 30s or 40s, so don’t get too excited and jump in. That can be dangerous.