Three young men were injured Friday night in a one-car rollover accident in Kirkland, at the Northeast 70th Street exit from northbound Interstate 405.
The driver, a 25-year-old Maple Valley man, is suspected of vehicular assault related to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the Washington State Patrol reported.
The 2004 BMW ran off the road as the exit ramp curved to the right in the 10:05 p.m. incident. The car rolled over multiple times before coming to rest at the intersection of 70th Street and 116th Avenue Northeast.
The driver and his passengers, both 25, were taken to Overlake Hospital Medical Center. The men were treated and released, the hospital reported early Saturday afternoon.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- See the competing Washington legislative maps drawn by Democrats, Republicans
- Swinomish tribal members say steelhead net pens violate fishing rights, add their voice to state Supreme Court case