Schools throughout Oregon have responded to threats since Thursday’s mass shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.
ASHLAND, Ore. — Southern Oregon University canceled classes Wednesday because of a “potential threat” found in a school facility.
Ashland Police Chief Tighe O’Meara said in a statement that the department is investigating along with campus security.
Schools throughout Oregon have responded to threats since last week’s mass shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.
Rogue Community College in Grants Pass was evacuated Monday because of a bomb threat that turned out to be a hoax.
Most Read Local Stories
- U.S. officials drill out locks at former Russian consul residence in Seattle's Madison Park VIEW
- Flight attendant sues SkyWest Airlines over alleged drugging, rape by captain during layover
- The sirens are sounding on homelessness. Just not here. | Danny Westneat
- It's happening: Seattle makes history for record-breaking warmth VIEW
- Roommate arrested in stabbing death of Wallingford woman