Weather: Expect freezing fog through Monday with afternoon clearing. Not too bad. Highs in the mid-40s with evening temperatures dipping into the mid- to low-30s. The details.
Traffic: Saturday morning traffic is light with no major incidents or blocking accidents. The map and the cams.
Thinking of getting out the holiday hacksaw?
Most Read Local Stories
- Cruise ship turns back to Seattle after power outage
- Notice a bunny boom? Here are some reasons for the Seattle area's recent rise in rabbits VIEW
- 3 million gallons of untreated sewage spill into Puget Sound, state officials investigating
- Bad omen: Even the Catholics are growing frustrated with Seattle's efforts on homelessness | Danny Westneat
- Questions linger after Canada releases report about 2016 death of endangered orca J34
Here’s what you need to know about cutting your own Christmas tree: It’s illegal to cut trees or boughs on state land. For U-cut trees, try this listing or this listing of private Christmas tree farms, or get a permit to cut one on national forestland, like the Mt. Baker- Snoqualmie National Forest. You could also read our Ecoconsumer column on deciding whether to get a real tree or a fake tree.
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com this morning: