Weather: Expect freezing fog through Monday with afternoon clearing. Not too bad. Highs in the mid-40s with evening temperatures dipping into the mid- to low-30s. The details.
Traffic: Saturday morning traffic is light with no major incidents or blocking accidents. The map and the cams.
Thinking of getting out the holiday hacksaw?
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- Puget Sound orcas are in town, chasing chum and wowing ferry riders WATCH
- Seattle police seize guns, samurai sword from accused stalker; suspect charged with perjury for lying to police
- Alaska Airlines starts taking reservations for flights out of Everett's Paine Field
- Lynnwood man who raped dying woman gets less than 3 years in prison
Here’s what you need to know about cutting your own Christmas tree: It’s illegal to cut trees or boughs on state land. For U-cut trees, try this listing or this listing of private Christmas tree farms, or get a permit to cut one on national forestland, like the Mt. Baker- Snoqualmie National Forest. You could also read our Ecoconsumer column on deciding whether to get a real tree or a fake tree.
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com this morning: