Weather: Expect freezing fog through Monday with afternoon clearing. Not too bad. Highs in the mid-40s with evening temperatures dipping into the mid- to low-30s. The details.
Traffic: Saturday morning traffic is light with no major incidents or blocking accidents. The map and the cams.
Thinking of getting out the holiday hacksaw?
Most Read Local Stories
- UW Medicine mistakenly exposed information on nearly 1 million patients
- Tim Eyman charged with misdemeanor theft; attorneys call chair's removal from store an accident
- Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn't reach everyone | FYI Guy
- Do you rely on a bus through downtown? Prepare for big changes
- Pearl Jam announces $10.8 million to combat homelessness
Here’s what you need to know about cutting your own Christmas tree: It’s illegal to cut trees or boughs on state land. For U-cut trees, try this listing or this listing of private Christmas tree farms, or get a permit to cut one on national forestland, like the Mt. Baker- Snoqualmie National Forest. You could also read our Ecoconsumer column on deciding whether to get a real tree or a fake tree.
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com this morning: