Weather: Expect freezing fog through Monday with afternoon clearing. Not too bad. Highs in the mid-40s with evening temperatures dipping into the mid- to low-30s. The details.
Traffic: Saturday morning traffic is light with no major incidents or blocking accidents. The map and the cams.
Thinking of getting out the holiday hacksaw?
Most Read Local Stories
- Talk about a ‘superload’! Check out what just crawled along Washington highways WATCH
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog
- Stray bullet kills woman inside Burien office; drive-by shooting suspects at large
- Seattle could push UW to slash car commutes, build staff housing as part of high-rise growth plan
- San Francisco is cracking down on tent camps. Will Seattle do the same? VIEW
Here’s what you need to know about cutting your own Christmas tree: It’s illegal to cut trees or boughs on state land. For U-cut trees, try this listing or this listing of private Christmas tree farms, or get a permit to cut one on national forestland, like the Mt. Baker- Snoqualmie National Forest. You could also read our Ecoconsumer column on deciding whether to get a real tree or a fake tree.
Most-read stories on seattletimes.com this morning: