KJR radio has a story about Russ Berkman and his dream to go to the Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
Berkman, of Seattle, won a lottery for four passes to the tourney to watch practice rounds yesterday, but he was crestfallen when he discovered that his dog, Sierra, had eaten them.
The rest of the story involves discussing the possibility of dog puking, piecing ticket pieces back together and explanations to the tournament folks …
He got to go to Augusta. Read the full story.
Most Read Local Stories
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- Lack of answers is excruciating for family of man found shot to death at Seattle's Gas Works Park
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Kent man killed, Cougar football player injured in shooting near WSU campus
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 25: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world