[google-map-sc width=”250″ height=”250″]
The Associated Press
OCEAN PARK — A 15-year-old boy was killed in a mobile home fire early Monday at Ocean Park.
The Pacific County sheriff’s office says Kenneth Strickland was a sophomore at Ilwaco Middle-High School.
Most Read Local Stories
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- Lack of answers is excruciating for family of man found shot to death at Seattle's Gas Works Park
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Kent man killed, Cougar football player injured in shooting near WSU campus
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 25: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
The Daily News reports the boy’s father and sister made it out of the burning home, but the boy did not.