A 15-year-old boy was seriously burned Sunday while he was using gasoline to light or re-light a bonfire near Chelan.

Share story

A 15-year-old boy was seriously burned Sunday while he was using gasoline to light or re-light a bonfire near Chelan.

Fire District 7 Chief Tim Lemon says his clothing caught fire.

The Wenatchee World reports ( http://is.gd/zUfccy) the teen was stabilized at a Chelan hospital and then airlifted to a Seattle hospital.

Information from: The Wenatchee World, http://www.wenatcheeworld.com