A Clark County sheriff's SWAT team has surrounded a home at Vancouver while negotiators try to talk to a man inside who reportedly fired a gun.
A Clark County sheriff’s SWAT team has surrounded a home at Vancouver while negotiators try to talk to a man inside who reportedly fired a gun.
Sgt. Fred Neiman told The Columbian ( http://is.gd/FaVlyX) no one was injured in the disturbance reported about 3:30 a.m. Thursday. Several people who were in the home left safely, leaving the man who refused to come out.
Nearby Truman Elementary is locked down as a precaution.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Scientists spot rare, mysterious right whales in waters off Alaska
Information from: The Columbian, http://www.columbian.com