The 1994 Jeep Wrangler fell about 1,000 feet, and the man inside it was killed.
One person was killed and another critically injured after a crash near Mount Rainier National Park on Saturday , according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.
Fire crews were dispatched to the crash at the Evans Creek Off-Road Vehicle Park, near the Mowich Lake Road entrance to the park, about 5 p.m.
A 1994 Jeep Wrangler went off a cliff, falling about 1,000 feet, and the man inside it was killed.
About 600 feet down the cliff, a woman was critically injured and had to be rescued.
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat