The Supreme Court justice will speak in an event moderated by University of Washington President Ana Mari Cauce.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will speak at the University of Washington on Sunday as part of a book tour to promote her two new children’s books.
Sotomayor spoke at the UW in March 2014 in a conversation moderated by UW President Ana Mari Cauce. Cauce will again moderate this appearance.
The Supreme Court justice is releasing two new books, “Turning Pages: My Life Story” and “The Beloved World of Sonia Sotomayor.” The event is sponsored by the University Book Store and the UW School of Law.
Sotomayor will answer prescreened questions during the Q&A portion, and will sign books after the event, which begins at 2 p.m. at Kane Hall. Tickets are $10. For more information: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3606077
Most Read Local Stories
- After protests near her home, Seattle police chief asks City Council to intervene; activists say neighbors pointed guns at them
- Coronavirus daily news updates, August 3: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Seattle City Council members propose police layoffs but say they can't defund by 50% right away VIEW
- Washington State Ferries grapples with mask requirements for passengers VIEW
- 6 King County beaches closed because of high bacteria levels