The Supreme Court justice will speak in an event moderated by University of Washington President Ana Mari Cauce.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will speak at the University of Washington on Sunday as part of a book tour to promote her two new children’s books.
Sotomayor spoke at the UW in March 2014 in a conversation moderated by UW President Ana Mari Cauce. Cauce will again moderate this appearance.
The Supreme Court justice is releasing two new books, “Turning Pages: My Life Story” and “The Beloved World of Sonia Sotomayor.” The event is sponsored by the University Book Store and the UW School of Law.
Sotomayor will answer prescreened questions during the Q&A portion, and will sign books after the event, which begins at 2 p.m. at Kane Hall. Tickets are $10. For more information: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3606077
Most Read Local Stories
- Detectives say simmering gang war in South King County is behind fatal shooting of an office worker in Burien
- Highway 520 bridge to reopen after closure in both directions due to police activity
- San Francisco is cracking down on tent camps. Will Seattle do the same? VIEW
- State Patrol crackdown on HOV violators snares more than 1,700 drivers in Puget Sound area
- ‘What a mess’: Texts by Seattle mayor, council member shed light on head-tax repeal | Times Watchdog