The Supreme Court justice will speak in an event moderated by University of Washington President Ana Mari Cauce.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will speak at the University of Washington on Sunday as part of a book tour to promote her two new children’s books.
Sotomayor spoke at the UW in March 2014 in a conversation moderated by UW President Ana Mari Cauce. Cauce will again moderate this appearance.
The Supreme Court justice is releasing two new books, “Turning Pages: My Life Story” and “The Beloved World of Sonia Sotomayor.” The event is sponsored by the University Book Store and the UW School of Law.
Sotomayor will answer prescreened questions during the Q&A portion, and will sign books after the event, which begins at 2 p.m. at Kane Hall. Tickets are $10. For more information: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3606077
Most Read Local Stories
- Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos live there. So why is Medina asking its residents to pay more in property taxes? VIEW
- When is daylight saving time? Do you need to turn clock back in Washington, given the new law? Your questions answered
- Homeless woman's $1 trailer touches off political storm in West Seattle
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after Lake City fight
- Underlying that West Seattle trailer freakout was a fantasy about Seattle and homelessness | Danny Westneat