Seattle police gang detectives are still investigating a shooting early Saturday at a South Lake Union nightclub that left three people wounded.
According to police, just before the shooting a group was kicked out of the Citrus Ultra Lounge around 1:30 a.m. for fighting. As the group walked out into the parking lot, as many as 30 gunshots were fired.
Police said that three men were hospitalized with gunshot wounds. Gang unit investigators are handling the case. One officer said that some witnesses have been uncooperative.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Scientists spot rare, mysterious right whales in waters off Alaska
The conditions of those wounded were not known.
The bar was hosting an after party following a Mike Epps comedy show at The Paramount Theatre Friday night.