The State Patrol is looking for people who may have witnessed the Feb. 20 collision that killed a motorcycle rider on the southbound Interstate 5 ramp to eastbound Interstate 90.
Just before 4 a.m., a motorcycle was found on the ramp. Its rider, identified as Timothy Wettack of Mercer Island, was found on the northbound lanes of I-5 beneath the ramp. The exact time of the collision is unknown, according to the State Patrol.
Wettack, 23, died about an hour later at Harborview Medical Center.
The State Patrol is looking for anyone who may have seen a motorcycle traveling in the area near that time. Witnesses should contact Trooper Julie Startup at email@example.com, or 425-401-7722.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades