UPDATE, 6:43 p.m. | Authorities say the stab wounds were self inflicted.
A man in his 30s with stab wounds is being taken to Harborview Medical Center from 23rd Avenue East and Boyer Avenue East, according to the Seattle Fire Department’s Twitter feed. He is in serious condition. The intersection is in Seattle’s Montlake neighborhood.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
Most Read Local Stories
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Lack of answers is excruciating for family of man found shot to death at Seattle's Gas Works Park