The Associated Press
SPOKANE – Spokane police say a mother and two young boys who were killed in their home were each bound around the neck and one of the boys had been sexually abused.
The suspect in the case — 22-year-old William Gilman — committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. His body was found earlier this week.
Police have no motive for the Friday killings of 32-year-old Tracy Ader and her two sons, 10-year-old Damien and 8-year-old Kadin. Police say all three appear to have been strangled.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
Police say Gilman, an ex-convict, was a friend of the family and had been living with them for the past four months.