A Spokane nursery has drawn a few complaints for a billboard that says, "Pot dealer ahead."
A Spokane nursery has drawn a few complaints for a billboard that says, “Pot dealer ahead.”
Ritters Florist and Nursery owner Ginger Wyman told The Spokesman-Review ( http://is.gd/6ofP5I) most people are chuckling at the advertising, but one customer said she wouldn’t be back as long as the affront to family values was standing. A man called the nursery to accuse it of setting a dreadful example for youth.
Another Ritters billboard says, “Let’s get dirty.” Wyman says the idea is to make people realized gardening is fun.
Most Read Local Stories
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Lack of answers is excruciating for family of man found shot to death at Seattle's Gas Works Park
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com