Police say the victim asked his neighbor to stop using his snowblower to throw snow on his property Friday when a fight erupted.
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Two neighbors fighting in Spokane over where to pile snow left one man in the hospital and the other in jail.
The Spokane County Sheriff’s Office reported that 48-year-old Michael P. Jones allegedly attacked a man in his late 60s who had asked him to stop using his snowblower to throw snow on the older man’s property Friday.
The Spokesman-Review says the victim was taken to a local hospital where he was treated and released.
Jones was arrested on suspicion of assault, which he is denying.
Most Read Local Stories
- 4 Washington state electors decided not to vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016. They were fined $1,000, went to court and lost.
- Here’s what to expect from Memorial Day weekend weather in Seattle area
- Toddler and man found dead in presumed murder-suicide in Maple Valley; sheriff's office investigating
- UW rescinds job offer as incoming administrator is charged with domestic violence
- A glimpse of Washington state's first highway from Seattle through the Cascades VIEW
Last week saw heavy snowfall in the Spokane area, after weeks of dry conditions.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com