The Whitman County sheriff's office says a 64-year-old Spokane man was killed when his Harley Davidson left a road near St. John while he was riding in a group with four other motorcycles.
The Whitman County sheriff’s office says a 64-year-old Spokane man was killed when his Harley Davidson left a road near St. John while he was riding in a group with four other motorcycles.
The sheriff’s office says Thomas E. McCracken was ejected Sunday and died and died at the scene.
A second motorcycle also drifted into gravel on a turn. A couple from Spokane Valley suffered minor injuries and were taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane.
The motorcycles did not collide. All of the motorcyclists were experienced and were wearing helmets and protective clothing.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- Swinomish tribal members say steelhead net pens violate fishing rights, add their voice to state Supreme Court case
Information from: KHQ-TV, http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3082888/