A woman found dead in a South Everett restaurant parking lot Saturday morning has been identified as Julia Lynn Randolph, 24,
Her death, caused by being hit in the head, has been ruled a homicide by the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office..
Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office detectives are investigating what circumstances led to Randolph’s death, according to spokeswoman Shari Ireton. No arrests have been made.
Randolph was found in the parking lot of Palmera Mexican restaurant at 1629 Center Road, off Highway 99, according to Seattle Times community news partner myeverettnews.com.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world