Seattle police have arrested a man suspected in a string of North End burglaries, sources tell The Seattle Times.
Details were not immediately clear, but sources say that officers are in the 14500 block of 25th Avenue Northeast in Shoreline where they have reportedly made an arrest in connection with the burglaries.
The alleged suspect could be connected to recent burglaries in North Seattle, some of which occurred while the occupants were home.
The most recent burglary occurred between midnight and 6 a.m. on Tuesday when someone burglarized a home in the 4000 block of Sunnyside Avenue North, according to police. The burglary appears to be part of what police call the “Occupied Residential Burglary Pattern.”
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
Police said similar break-ins where also reported nearby, in the 4100 block of Sunnyside Avenue North and the 4200 block of Meridian Avenue North.