Sounder train service between Everett and Seattle is canceled through tomorrow because all the rain has made the slopes next to the tracks unstable.
The earliest service could be up and running is Friday, say transit officials.
Regularly scheduled bus service through ST Express and Community Transit are available travel options for commuters.
The trains south of Seattle are running just fine, according to Sound Transit.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- An Idaho ICU doctor's touching message went viral. Here's what he told his co-workers
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Seattle's COVID eviction moratorium extended into January 2022
Sound Transit’s schedules and services are available online.