[google-map-sc width=”200″ height=”200″]
A Northline Sounder train collided with a semi-truck in downtown Edmonds this morning.
The train was heading south when it hit the truck. No injuries were reported, said Kimberly Reason, Sound Transit spokeswoman..
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
The crash caused delays on the line this morning. The passengers were loaded onto Community Transit buses for the rest of their commute.