The Whatcom County sheriff's office says a snow boarder who became lost Saturday on Mount Baker survived the night by digging a snow cave.
The Whatcom County sheriff’s office says a snow boarder who became lost Saturday on Mount Baker survived the night by digging a snow cave.
A deputy told KOMO Radio the man made his way back Sunday to the ski area where he was treated by the ski patrol and found to be OK.
Information from: KOMO-AM, http://www.komoradio.com/
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- Scientists spot rare, mysterious right whales in waters off Alaska