From The Associated Press:
BREMERTON — Investigators believe a fatal fire in Bremerton was caused by cigarette smoking.
Firefighters found the body of a 68-year-old man Sunday morning inside his home at a four-plex.
The Kitsap Sun reports the three other units in the building were undamaged.
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Rain will stick around this week in the Seattle area, with a chance for thunderstorms