Seattle Times staff photographer
Most Read Local Stories
- A worrying coronavirus mutation is discovered in Washington state — but hasn't spread
- Former gubernatorial candidate Loren Culp drops election fraud lawsuit after Washington state threatens legal sanctions
- Coronavirus daily news updates, January 16: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Washington state will move to the next phase of coronavirus vaccination in the ‘coming days.’ Here's what that means.
- When will we reach herd immunity? What about vaccines for 65- to 69-year-olds? Q&A with Washington state's health secretary