By The Spokesman-Review
A Shoreline man was killed in Clark Fork, Idaho, after crashing his ATV Friday night.
Eric N. Buckmaster, 41, was on a gravel road when the crash occurred about 9:34 p.m., according to the Idaho State Police. He lost control and the ATV overturned.
Buckmaster was taken to Kootenai Medical Center, but died of his injuries. Authorities do not know if he was wearing a helmet.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?