While public school students get a built-in day off thanks to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, some private schools around Puget Sound have altered schedules today.
At least one school, The Goddard School in Issaquah, is closed due to weather. Several others, including Charter College in Bellingham, are starting late or operating without some programs.
For a full list of school closures/delays, go here.
Even if your child is not in private school, you may want to bookmark that site. It covers essentially all schools in the region, so it may be helpful to all residents throughout this week, as many school schedules could be affected by weather.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration