Need a staycation idea for the summer?
My family and I recently hopped on the West Seattle water taxi and spent most of the day being tourists downtown. We walked along the waterfront, browsed the shops at Pike Place Market and had brunch at our Belltown fave, CJ’s Eatery.
In every city I’ve lived before, I looked forward to summer travel somewhere else. Here, summers are just too precious to miss.
Most Read Local Stories
- Arson suspect arrested in Lake Union fire that damaged about 30 boats
- Crash on West Seattle Bridge kills two 18-year-olds
- 1 dead, police officer shot outside Everett grocery store WATCH
- Shooting at Seattle's Gas Works Park leaves 1 man dead, 1 injured
- Ballard eviction underscores process's complexities