Seattle police are asking for the public’s help in solving the homicide of a woman earlier this week.
The body of the victim, Greggette Renee Guy,was found floating in Puget Sound around 7:30 a.m. Monday near the 3800 block of Beach Drive Southwest.Guy 51, lived in Kent, police said.
Homicide detectives believeGuy parked her2010Buick Lacrosse (seephoto below) in the 4400 block of Beach Drive Southweston Sunday night. She had planned to take a walk along the beach, police said.
Anyone with information about the caseis asked to call call 911 or the Seattle Police HomicideTip Line at(206) 233-5000. Anonymous tips are welcome.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
Tipsters can also call Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound at 1-800-222-TIPS.