The agency is searching for a man, believed to be armed, and a woman, both of whom are suspected of being involved in the crime.
The FBI is investigating a robbery at Key Bank in the Queen Anne neighborhood in Seattle Monday morning.
The agency is searching for a man, believed to be armed, and a woman, both of whom are suspected of being involved in the crime, according to Ayn S. Dietrich-Williams, a spokeswoman for the FBI’s office in Seattle. He declined to give more information about the suspects.
Police were at the scene earlier assisting the agency’s Regional Violent Crimes Task Force in looking for two suspects after the robbery that took place in the 2100 block of Queen Anne Avenue North, police spokesman Jonah Spangthenal-Lee said by phone. The case had been handed over to the FBI and the police department cannot release any more details, he said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's 'unspoken' rules: No umbrellas, no honking and more
- Seattle man accused of chasing, killing would-be car thief
- Churchome accused of forcing employees to give 10% of wages
- What Seattle leaders were told a new Memorial Stadium might look like
- Andrew Lewis announced a fundraising plan to double Seattle's tiny houses. So, where are they?