Seattle police say the man pictured in this surveillance photo robbed a bank in Fremont this morning.
The robbery happened just before 10 a.m.at a bank branch in the 600 block of North 34th Street.The man walked into thebank, displayed a black handgun thathe kept inside a pouch or handbag, and demanded cash, police said.
Theman fled with an undisclosed amount of money.
A police account of the incident does not provide a description of the man.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
Anyone with informationon the man is asked to call 911.Anonymous tips are welcome.