A 20-year-old man was arrested Tuesday evening on suspicion of shooting a 33-year-old man in the stomach, Seattle police said
The shooting happened Nov. 6 near MLK Jr Way South and South Dearborn Street, police said. The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect was being interviewed Tuesday night and was expected to be booked into the King County Jail for investigation of assault, police said.
Most Read Stories
- Snohomish County man has the United States’ first known case of Wuhan coronavirus
- 5 of the Seattle area's most changed neighborhoods: We crunched the data on population, income, jobs
- 'We were before our time': Remembering the fight to change King County's namesake from a slave owner to a civil-rights leader VIEW
- Did the Seahawks make a mistake by letting Richard Sherman go?
- How white families with young children can work to undo racism