The library will be holding a new “community conversation” event next week to learn how it might better engage and serve the creative community.
Seattle City Librarian Marcellus Turner will hold a new “community conversation” event next week on how the library might better engage and serve the creative community.
The event is scheduled for 5-7 p.m., Nov. 3, at KEXP’s Studio Gathering Space in Seattle, 472 First Ave. N.
Live music and theater, networking opportunities, happy-hour refreshments and more will be offered.
A panel of artists and writers will join Turner to discuss the library’s role in the creative community.
Most Read Stories
- I-5’s Uncle Sam: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Republicans going beyond hypocrisy with the national debt | Danny Westneat
- Washington state’s new parental leave law could change workplace for moms — and dads