The library will be holding a new “community conversation” event next week to learn how it might better engage and serve the creative community.
Seattle City Librarian Marcellus Turner will hold a new “community conversation” event next week on how the library might better engage and serve the creative community.
The event is scheduled for 5-7 p.m., Nov. 3, at KEXP’s Studio Gathering Space in Seattle, 472 First Ave. N.
Live music and theater, networking opportunities, happy-hour refreshments and more will be offered.
A panel of artists and writers will join Turner to discuss the library’s role in the creative community.
Most Read Local Stories
- Take Space Needle out of Seattle’s skyline and most think we’re a certain no-nonsense Midwest city WATCH
- King County wants to shoot fireworks at bald eagles WATCH
- Where Seattle ranks among Washington's safest and least safe cities
- Sorry treatment of gay teachers suggests Rush Limbaugh was, sadly, right
- A better ride for 26,000 Seattle commuters when Metro buses shift to Columbia Street