Although 1,400 people have already commented about what the Seattle Public Library should put at the top of its to-do list, you still have until Sunday, Feb. 5, to add your vote.
There already have been public meetings in which handwritten or oral comments were made, but comments are still welcome.
With budget cuts, the library is asking its patrons to help it set priorities.
Restore Friday hours at 15 branches?
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration
Buy more copies of popular items to reduce the wait time on holds?
Regular upgrades for public computers?
You can comment here, or by regular mail
The library’s mailing address is: Seattle Public Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Seattle 98104.
In 2010, there were nearly 7 million patron visits to downtown and neighborhood branches of the library, and an additional 7 million online visits.