A photo that appeared on Facebook of a lieutenant’s tattooed back and buttocks is being investigated by the Seattle Fire Department, according to KING-TV.
The picture was apparently posted to honor the tattooed man’s retirement from the department and reportedly was “liked” by many colleagues.
The tattoos — “Ladder 10,” “E 25” and “B 2” — pay homage to the group the lieutenant worked with in Ladder 10, Engine 25 and Battalion 2.
However, our television news partner reports, someone found the photo “embarrassing” and “unprofessional” and reported it as such.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
Here’s the KING-5 story.