Who knows, maybe Umpqua Bank is “the world’s greatest bank.” But this dude is clearly not the world’s greatest bank robber.
At least he’s not the brightest
That could explain why he didn’t bother to shield his face when he robbed the bank’s branch at 6402 Roosevelt Way N.E. just before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. The man handed a teller a demand note and implied that he was armed.
He is described as a black man in his 20s, about 6 feet tall. He had a goatee.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Swinomish tribal members say steelhead net pens violate fishing rights, add their voice to state Supreme Court case
- See the competing Washington legislative maps drawn by Democrats, Republicans
If you recognize him, give theFBI a call at 206-622-0460.