The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office is searching for 65-year-old Paul Breeding, who was last seen by his wife Wednesday morning as he prepared to leave his home in the 1100 block of S.E. High Ridge Court in South Kitsap. Breeding was supposed to be heading to a class he was taking in Bremerton, but his vehicle never left the garage and personal items were left inside the car.
Breeding is not believed to have any health issues, and often walks through the neighborhood to exercise. Searchers, including the Washington Explorer Search & Rescue and All Breed Canine Search and Rescue, have been looking for him around the Bethel-Burley Road and High Ridge Court community neighborhood.
Breeding is 5 feet, five inches in height and weighs about 150 pounds. He has short white hair and hazel-colored eyes, and was last seen wearing a light blue colored crew neck t-shirt, blue jeans and dark-colored loafer shoes.
Anyone who has seen him, or who has information about his whereabouts, is asked to call Kitsap County Central Communications at 360-308-5400 or Detective Jerry Swayze at 360-337-4479, or call 911.
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Washington's mini tornado comes nearly 59 years to the day after Seattle's big one
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Seattle City Council approves requirement for six months' notice of rent increases